Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 8 August 2016

Kim & Kanye Furious With Kris Jenner Over Kylie's Secret Puma Deal

 
Back in February, Kanye West took to Twitter to vent his anger after discovering sister-in-law Kylie Jenner inked a deal with rival Puma in secret.
And in scenes shown on the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, it's clear just how furious the rapper and wife Kim were about the move, which was masterminded by momager Kris Jenner.

Speaking over dinner while they holiday in Cuba, Kim tells her sisters that they only found out about the deal after Kylie shot the campaign, and describes it as a "conflict of interest".

The reality star reveals that they tried to secure a deal with Adidas - the brand Kanye collaborates with - but they didn't go for it because they have to stick to a certain yearly budget. Kim, 35, explains that Kris then decided to approach Puma.

An angry Kanye then chimes in, saying it's the same as if he filmed his own show without telling the family.

“It’s like if I made a show on Sunday night and I didn’t tell anyone about it,” he fumes.

“But I did a couple shows with you first so people saw me and thought I was cool on camera and then they offered me a deal and I did it and didn’t tell any of y’all.

"And then I brought all my cool friends in like Jay Z and Beyonce on the show.” He adds: “I know that it's a really weird situation because it’s family, but it’s like...”

Khloe then agrees that they should have “presented it to Kanye first”.

To camera, an upset Kim explains that Kanye always championed Kylie and that's why he asked her to appear in his Yeezy fashion shows.

“Kanye had Kylie walk in his first two fashion shows. He really believed in her as a part of his brand.

"I understand that my mum’s job as a manager is to get us deals but I feel like sometimes everything has to be really carefully played out - and I feel like that was a conflict of interest.” 
 
 Visit blog.socialvilleng.com for more entertaining details

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved