Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 18 August 2016

I'm using nudity to inspire people and testify to God - Kaffy slams fans for criticizing her nude promo photo


Dance Queen Kaffy
Kaffy
Celebrity dance queen Kaffy (real name Kafayat Shafau) is turning up the heat on Instagram!
Moments ago, the 36-year-old fiery dancer shared a photo of herself wearing nothing but a pair of black panties while striking a sexy pose. “My body is my art. My canvas. My paintbrush. My instrument of expression” she captioned the photo.
See the racy photo below.


 

The mother of two is known to always put her toned body on display, serving ultimate body goals. Kaffy revealed that the photo, shot by ace photographer Kelechi Amadi-Obi, was inspired by comedian Ali Baba.
  My body is my art. My canvas. My paintbrush. My instrument of expression.
#Beinspired #fitmom #dancemom #dancetrepenuer
Be Happy In You!!! @kelechiamadiobi thanks for this!
Inspired by @alibabagcfr :
I celebrate this body as its a testimony of God's ingenuity . A production factory . An abode for passion. A chamber for motherhood . A masterpiece .
she wrote.
Kaffy, who recently launched her dance centre, has overtime shown that she is ready to push boundaries when it comes to dance and fitness. In 2006, she broke the Guinness world record for the longest dance ever with a time of 52 hours and 3 minutes.



See reactions below....

 
 
Click HERE for more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved