Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 11 August 2016

Reno Omokri Speaks As South Africa Overtakes Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy


The former Special Adviser on New Media to former President Goodluck Jonathan shared this on Facebook. He wrote;
The Now that South Africa's economy has overtaken Nigeria's economy as Africa's largest economy, I can bet you that there will be an attempt to put the blame on the former President. Let no man blame Goodluck Jonathan.Under his tenure we overtook South Africa. Jonathan is an overtaker not an undertaker! At times like this I am reminded of Psalm 23:5 'You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies'. As I speak, Dr. Jonathan is being honored by the entire political class of Zambia. Meanwhile, look at what has happened to what he left behind! Continue...



 
 
Visit blog.socialvilleng.com for news as it breaks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved