Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 9 August 2016

Kanye West now appearing on Keeping Up With The Kardashians

 
Wow! Kanye West is now appearing on Keeping Up With the Kardashians?Remember in 2013 and even in 2015, he said he was not going to be making an appearance on the show because it was bad for his image.He only allowed their proposal to be aired.
The musician told New York's 92.3 NOW radio station in 2013

"I don't do her show just because I don't like the way the producer shoots some of the shots."I'm very particular to that. I'm meticulous right. And I like to get a different DP (Director of Photography) or whatever."
On why he allowed himself to be filmed on their engagement, he said
 When we got engaged I made sure the show was there because I felt like that would make her happy. Regardless of how it was shot I felt like this was a moment she would want to have.
"That's when you're in a relationship and you start making sacrifices and stop thinking about what's cool or not cool and just let go. And I just let go to her. She lets go to me and we're stronger because of it."

Anyway, on Sunday night's episode, Kanye was less than impressed when his 35-year-old wife was scheduled to be in New York on Mother's Day instead of being with him and their two children North, 3, and Saint, who was then five months.
Kanye said

'Are we going with you or you just don’t wanna see your husband and children on Mother’s Day?’
 Little did Kim know that Kanye had planned a very sweet surprise for the special day.
After she rescheduled her work so she could be with her family in Los Angeles on Mother's Day, Kim was awoken by her own private orchestra performance organized by Kanye .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved