Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 18 November 2015

Miley Cyrus Has Completely Nude In Her Latest Photoshoot... Is She Gone Overboard this time?

#1 Explicit

Miley Cyrus' recent photo shoot is by far her most explicit one. The famous musician worked with photographer Terry Richardson on this session for Candy magazine. The result includes topless pictures and sex toys.

 


#2 Transgender magazine

Candy magazine is a transgender magazine that prides itself in 'celebrating transvestism, transexuality, crossdressing and androgyny in all their glory.'

 


#3 Irreverent

Showing us her androgynous hairstyle, Miley bends back and smokes a blunt.

#4 Crazy

But that was not the only type of hair that she wanted to show. Even by Miley's standards, this is a weird one.


#5 Suggestive

She flashes her crotch and sucks her fingers while wearing leather boots.

#6 Officer Cyrus

Posing in a police costume here, Miley has claimed to be pansexual and seems to have trouble staying with one person: 'I'm very open about it – I'm pansexual. But I’m not in a relationship. I'm 22, I'm going on dates, but I change my style every two weeks, let alone who I’m with.'


#7 Uncle Terry

Photographer Terry Richardson has a long list of celebrities he has worked with, including Cameron Diaz, Lindsay Lohan, Katy Perry and Kim Kardashian.




via http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved