Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 25 November 2015

Big Lady Cries: Man I Met In Church Raped, Duped Me & Is Using Our Sex Tape Against Me



I usually laugh when I see a lady leaving her husband because he "cheated" on her. Truth is I don't think men cheat. I know that a man can marry more than one wife and if he slept with you before he got married to you, he can sleep with another woman too before he marries her. It's not cheating. You can argue!

Anyway, to the matter at hand. This lady thought church men, guys who claim to be good, are the best but she just learned her lessons the hard way. Ladies, if you have a man that you have been with for more than 9 months and he has not hurt you, stay with him. Many out there are really not nice.

Read the shocking revelations from this lady...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved