Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 30 November 2015

AKA Reveals He Likes Nigerian Women And Could Live In 9ja someday






South African rapper, Kiernan Jarryd Forbes popularly known as AKA, has revealed in a recent interview that he likes Nigerian women so much that he might even relocate to the country someday.

Dishing out on why he has such a soft-spot for Nigerian women, the 27-year-old rapper said: “I like Nigerian women because they are sassy and go-getters; they know what they want and are not afraid to go for it.


“I could live in Nigeria, but I don’t want you guys to get too used to me, so I’ll just be visiting and spend at most, some months for now,” he revealed in an interview with Showtime.

The “Do It” hitmaker declined to open up on his upcoming projects; stating that it would be a surprise.


“I’ve worked with a couple of Nigerian artistes, and there are many others I’ll like to work with, but I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag yet.”
Oyaa, 9ja babes, clap. For yourselves if you know you’re fine…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved