Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 12 July 2016

"It doesn't make sense to allow your wife cook for you after making her hair and painting her nails" Noble Igwe




So earlier today, style blogger, Noble Igwe who recently shut down the internet with his extravagant wedding, shared a photo of what he had for breakfast at a restaurant. One of his followers decided to look for his trouble by condemning his wife for always letting him eat out instead of cooking for him ...and Noble replied!

 

He said "Wife, not cook. How can I let my wife cook for me after painting her nails? Does that even make sense?  Woman will make her hair, paint her nails and then slave in the Kitchen? I am eating here hoping to be made an ambassador one day...I don't mind my wife lying in bed eating take out while playing with the DSTV remote control."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved