Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 May 2016

Yemi Alade speaks on the controversy between her and Phyno

Afro-Pop singer, Yemi Alade has finally opened up on controversies with music mate, Phyno, saying that she had not even met the singer personally before the widespread sex scandal allegations.
The ‘Johnny’ crooner, who also spoke about many other things in her life, blamed messages that led people into believing she was having an affair with Phyno on the handiwork of a hacker.

“My account was hacked, and the hacker posted a picture of Snoop Dog smoking weed, asking people to come and smoke with me, as if that was not enough, he went ahead to send a message to Phyno, saying in her words “come and put ur hmm-hmm in my hmm-hmm’’The still-furious singer said, “I hated the fact that the hacker not only portrayed me as a smoker, also as a slut, even though me and phyno have not met each other, he stood out for me, believing I cant do such a thing. …He is not a ‘F’ boy’’, so me and Phyno, we are cool and there is nothing between us.

On her kind of music, she said:“When I was growing up, I listen to the likes of Brenda fassie, so I like when people call me Brenda because my music sounded like that and when I grow old, I want them to see my music as that,’’ she said.On how she stay off social media scandal, the singer said, “I don’t go out looking for trouble, I’m a reserved person, a lot of people get into trouble going to club, which I don’t do because when I was small, my parents bought me clothes for parties and at the end of the day, they lock me indoor.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved