Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 17 March 2016

I Have No Plans To Be America’s President, There Are More Impacts I Could Make Outside The White House- Michelle

First lady Michelle Obama said Wednesday that she has no plans to run for president herself, saying she could have more impact outside of Washington's polarized politics.

Obama made the remarks as she addressed the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, where she introduced a song for charity to support a UN-backed campaign to improve education access for the 62 million unschooled girls around the world.

"I will not run for president. Nope, nope, not going to do it," she said in response to a question.

"There is so much that I can do outside of the White House, and sometimes there is much more that you can do outside the White House without the constraints, and the lights and the cameras, and the partisanship. There is a potential that my voice could be heard by many people who can't hear me now because I'm 'Michelle Obama, the first lady," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved