Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 1 March 2016

Freeze Roasts Fan Who Called Him 'Yellow Crayfish', Uses Her As An Example

Some days back Cool FM OAP wrote an article on his IG page where he made his mind known about the media attention Jumoke Orisaguna was receiving.

It seems not everyone was not impressed by the article, and one of his followers made the mistake of calling him 'Yellow Crayfish'.

Freeze's reaction to this was to dedicate a whole article to her, using her as a point of reference on cyberbullying, and God did he slam her!! Lmao!




He said:




 "LETS ALL STAND AGAINST CYBER BULLYING!!!! Because of my last article, this woman called me a yellow crayfish. Can someone please describe how she looks. What shade of crayfish is she? Is she any darker than I am?Do you know that if I weren't as confident as I am in my colour I would have been tempted to Tan? It's not right! People should feel free to make comments or suggestions on my page without being insulting or like this woman, outright uncouth and horribly vulgar! Do you guys remember the Disney animation 'the little mermaid' she looks like the bleached version of the octopus sea witch 'Ursula'. And look at those eyebrows meeen. Guys you dey try putting up with this kind of a woman."

In case you don't remember Ursula of the Little Mermaid Disney classic, see below


 Ouch. -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved