Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 3 February 2016

Nollywood Actress Ruth Eze Shuts Down Interview Quoting Her Saying Genevieve Nnaji Makes Her ''WET''.

Last Saturday, one of Nigeria's daily Newspapers splashed Nollywood actress, Ruth Eze, on their cover page with the headline of how she feels for veteran actress, Genevieve Nnaji and Within few hours the story went viral and all hell was let loose on the actress....




Stella Dimoko Korkus reached out to the Imo State born script interpreter to find out more about her lust for Genevieve Nnaji her older Colleague and in
 an emotional laden voice, the actress ‎lamented that since the Newspaper broke the news, she has been receiving countless embarrassing calls. 



Ms Eze refuted the claims ‎that superstar actress, Genevieve Nnaji Makes her 'wet', but maintained that she admires her a lot as a role model.

In her words; "‎ I was misquoted. Genevieve can never make me wet.In fact, I can never be sexually aroused by any woman, whosoever.The reporter that interviewed me took it out of proportion. It's so embarrassing. My mother, sisters and other concerned members of my family have been on my case and they are so disappointed.




I want to seize this opportunity ‎to clear all this up. I have never had the intention of being bi-sexual. It's against God and humanity. I would have taken up the issue legally, but was advised against it by my senior colleagues.

I also want to apologize and seek for the understanding of all those this negative report has affected in any way. It was never my intention to put anybody through any form of embarrassment."‎

‎Ruth Eze is a Nollywood actress cum scriptwriter,and according to findings,her mum did not initially approve of her coming into Nollywood until she assured her that she would not disgrace the family name.

‎She has written and also starred in over a dozen hit movies including Girls Crib, Emo­tional Mistake, Desperate Hawkers and Pregnant Hawkers among others.  


Na wah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved