Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 15 June 2016

Rayce’s Management Replies Barcode Lounge

 
Earlier today, we reported the news of Barcode Lounge in Kaduna, accusing Rayce and his manager, Danku of fraudulent activities.
We were able to get in touch with Rayce’s manager, Danku, for their side of the story.
Speaking on the issue, he expressed how disappointed he was upon being told about the news adding that it is the major reason why no one is willing to help another in the industry.

He said:

People just come to you for favors and support, if you do they will fail you, and if you don’t they will still find a way to stain you.
According to Danku, he was made to understand that the same club in question was launched with the appearance of Rayce and his colleagues, Jaywon and Reminisce. A service that ended up not being paid for fully, as at that time, they were owed N200,000.
Rayce, according to Danku, even had a meeting with the owner of the club to enlighten them on how a club should be due to his relationship with DJ NANI.
Speaking on the alleged N50,000 sent to the artiste, Danku acknowledged receipt adding that the said money was eventually paid to his costume manager for the things he got for the show.
On the issue of trying to get a flight to Kaduna, he said:
The management got to know about the show late and the artist explained his relationship with them to him which I thought was cool. I was made too understand they booked an early ticket for us which we missed because we were not informed early and we had things to do, but I still spoke with their management and I went to the airport with the artist. Unfortunately there was no flight to Kaduna and the only flight left was for Kano which I told him and he sent 60,000naira to book the ticket and I told my agent to do so,he booked a standby ticket and we boarded but we discovered the plane was occupied unless we upgrade our tickets to business class. I called him and I told him the situation on ground and the fact that we can’t make it, that was when he spoke about the money he has spent for tickets both the early one he booked and this particular one and I TOLD HIM THAT IF THE TICKET MONEY IS GOING TO BE AN ISSUE am going to credit his account once I refund the money from my agent and he said ok.Now come to think of it, how much was paid to the management for the appearance and subsequent performance? Nothing.How much are they talking about.I was so surprised to see the news and I felt bad about it, it’s more like trying to rubbish my name or maybe they were looking for cheap publicity which I hope they have gotten.I even read that my artist got to the club through dj Nani, am I that jobless to leave all the paid shows I have and beg for a club performance in kaduna. I hope they had a great thought before taking this action because there is always an implication to every foul play and as a matter of fact I have spoken to my lawyer and legal actions are being taken at the moment. I am not going to refund them from the managements purse as I intended since they can take to the news, so they’ll wait till I get a refund of the tickets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved