Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 5 April 2016

Segun Arinze prostrates to Dr. Giwa's family on behalf of Ibinabo Fiberesima (watch)


Ibinabo Fiberesima
Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze, has joined the list of supporters of embattled actress and former president of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima.


Arinze prostrated in a video appeal to the family of Dr. Giwa, who was killed in an accident involving Fiberesima, urging them to forgive the actress.
He said, "I am making a solemn appeal here and I am saying please."
"If I can go on my knees, as you are seeing me go down on my knees, Giwa family, 'Mo be yin. E da ri ji Ibinabo' (I plead with you. Please forgive Ibinabo)"
Ibinabo Fiberesima was sentenced to five years in prison by a Lagos High Court after being found guilty of manslaughter that resulted into the death of Dr. Giwa.
Many Nigerians, especially actors have led a campaign asking for mercy for the actress, through rallies and sometimes social media posts.
See a video of the Fiberesima as she is being honoured by her colleagues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved