Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 1 February 2016

Toyin Aimakhu Confirms She And Producer Seun Egbegbe Are Dating....

Yesterday Movie Producer Seun Egbegbe quietly came out of the closet on the status of his relationship with actress Toyin Aimakhu by posting their loved up pictures on his instagram handle....






In this interview with STELLA DIMOKO KORKUS,the actress confesses that she does not have to stay single because she is not a widow...She also says that Seun makes her feel good and RESPECTS her and that she had not been this happy in a long time....Please read the no-holds-barred coming from the horse's mouth...




What is your relationship with movie producer Seun Egbegbe?
-My relationship with Seun? hmmmmm yeah we are together and I'm super happy with him, I don't want to say more but I'm super happy with him. infact too happy and I love him.


What is the current situation with your estranged husband Niyi Adeniyi?
I don't want to talk about my past.
 At this stage in my life I'm mature enough to know what I want,it was not just working with Niyi and that's all.I have peace of mind now.All that matters to me right now is just my happiness and nothing more

Is Seun the reason you ended your marriage to Niyi?
Seun is not the reason I ended my marriage, Olorun maje


So there is no hope for a reconciliation with Niyi?
Reconciliation?Hmmmm,I am not God.Right now and with what i went through,I am not ready for Marriage again or to remarry.I just want to find myself again and concentrate on my work.


  Why not take time to heal? Why jump into another relationship?
Healing takes time.How long do i have to wait before i date again?I am not a widow,a widow waits for a while before dating again but i am not one so why wait.Please I just want everyone to concentrate more on the service I render to them. please I'm happy with Seun for now.....
 My fans should just trust me and pray for me. sometimes the voice of the people is not the voice of the Lord.
Sometimes what they see is not what it looks like.i dont know about tomorrow and what it holds for Seun and I but for now,we are together and i am happy and thats all that matters.


People are saying that your estranged husband is finer than Seun,they think you are settling for less...

-Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.I would rather be with a man who respects me as woman,Yes Seun is not fine but he is my choice and he is who i want to be with.it is my choice and nobody's business and i am happy.When it gets to a level in a woman's life,especially when you are working and not dependent on a man for your daily bread,all you want is a supportive man who will stand by you and help you build your dream..looks do not matter at all!




Rumour Mongers whisper that Seun Egbegbe is so smitten with the actress and BOUGHT her a Range Rover 2010 model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved