Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 3 February 2016

Tiwa Savage shares Story of Hair Loss after Pregnancy


Tiwa Savage_February 2016Tiwa Savage is not shy about her pregnancy and motherhood experiences. This time, she shared a story about her hair loss after she gave birth to their son Jamil,
After I had Jamil my hair started breaking off and I actually got a bald patch, it was a little heart breaking because I wasn’t sure it would grow back but my superb hair stylist @dfalanaartistry started treating my hair at @lewa_studio hair salon and with intensive hair care and conditioning my hair is getting back to normal. I’m going to wear my natural hair for a couple of weeks so it can gain its strength back. Thanks debs for protecting my hair even with the amount of styling and weaving I do due to the nature of my job. #ThingsTheyDontTellYouAfterHavingYourBaby #Momsknowbest #MyHairJourney #LongHair #TeamHairyGirls LOL
Hubby Tee Billz is also in a good mood as he is counting his wife Tiwa Savage as one of his blessings.
The mega musician and mother of one is turning a year older in a few days, and her hubby couldn’t help but gush about her, DJ Khaled style.
“Damn! Who’s dat girl? That’s all Mine bih … When bae drops one and still look this s–y that’s a Major  key #Bae #BirthDayWeek #BlessingsOnBlessings”
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/teebillz323

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved