Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 1 February 2016

Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha's Art Works (Basket Mouth's Brother

Check Out This Amazing pencil Art Works From Basket Mouth's Brother Godwin Onyekachi Okpocha

HOW MANY OF THESE GREAT ICON CAN YOU NAME?

''This week art feature goes to my brother, my best friend and best man at my wedding, my confidant, my undercover nerd partner, my art critic and advicer, amongst others...@dmakun @dmakun @dmakun. We went to the same secondary school, there we formed two comicbook universe DBG (DOTUN, BRIGHT, GODWIN) and later on SATURN COMICS, along side MY younger brother @basketmouth (yes he's an artist too), we created characters, made full comic books with these characters, from the storyline, pencilling, inking, colouring and lettering. We had such big dreams and this was back in 1989, @ahmaduusman was there. We later went to the same university where he went ahead and studied Fine and applied Art while I and my bro got lost in Sociology. We've been friends since the day we met (story that touches the heart) He's about the best painter I know on ground and these are his work. Oil on canvas. He doesn't display his work on his Instagram page unfortunately so I'm officially his manager, if y'all want a painting done professionally contact me and I'll contact him (by force manager). #art #arts #artist #artists #draw #drawing #drawings #painter #painting #oilpainting #oiloncanvas #fallenheroes #westafricanart #Africanartist #Africanartists #blackandwhite #whiteandblack #greyscale''


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved