Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 27 December 2015

UK Sisters Who Share Same Baby Daddy...

 Cute cousins Colby and Mckenzie Lavin are known in their family as the Terrible Twins. The four-year-olds are always getting up to mischief when playing at their gran’s house. But their nickname is even more ­appropriate for a very different reason.




The boys are also BROTHERS – born just six months apart.

That’s because their dad Mark had an affair with his partner Charmaine’s older sister Samantha and got her pregnant.
After finding out, devastated Charmaine astonishingly forgave him and took him back, only to find she too was soon expecting.
And she gave birth to Colby just a few months after Samantha, 26, had Mckenzie.
Now, despite the kind of cheating that would have broken up many other families, Charmaine, 24, insists the bonds between them all are as strong as ever.


“Things are normal again. We don’t talk about it. Time is a great healer,” she told the Sunday People.
“My mum expected me to never speak to Sam again. But she’s my sister and you can’t pick your family.”
But while she has forgiven Mark and Samantha, it will always be hard for Charmaine to forget what happened.
She says: “It was a big betrayal. You don’t expect it from your sister or your partner. She should never have crossed that line.
"We’re not as close as we were and I don’t think we’ll ever get that back. But things are a lot better.

"I don’t feel any anger towards Mark any more. Before I used to feel sick, but now because I’ve had time to deal with it, I don’t feel ­anything about it.
"I don’t 100 per cent trust him again, but I am almost there. I know he would never do anything like that again.
"What happened, happened.” She said


-UK Mirror

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved