Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 December 2015

Tiwa Savage Kinda Just Pulled a Beyonce with ‘RED’ Album Announcement

We didn’t see that coming!
If you follow Tiwa Savage on Instagram, you will have noticed that for the past 4 days, she has been dropping some cryptic messages and pictures with tagline #IamRED. E.g:

IAMRED1
#IamRED
IAMRED2
We are Red #IamRED
Celia Savage

Seasons Greetings from Mama Savage because she is Red #IamRED @celiasavage
What could this be? We wondered. A new endorsement? A new clothing line? A film? Well it turns out its a new album:

red

Without you all I would not be able to testify to my success story. #OnceUponATime I had this passion burning inside and God has been faithful to me, the fire keeps burning bigger and brigther. Tomorrow night join me as we paint the town #RED with my exclusive album listening at Industry night hosted by my darling @fadeogunro It would mean so much to me to see your beautiful faces tomorrow, friends, supporters, media partners, colleagues and well wishers. God bless you all ❤️ #IamRED #AlbumLoading #SavageSoldiers #RedNation

What an unexpected announcement. She definitely took us by surprise Beyonce-style (Remember when Bey dropped that Beyonce album overnight right?)
We can’t wait to hear the new sound!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved