Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 March 2015

Bovi Shares A Fascinating Tale Of An Encounter With A Die Hard Fan Of Wizkid





Bovi the ever funny Comedian took time to write out on his Social media handle a rather fascinating encounter he had with a Die hard fan of Wizkid that got him really proud and encouraged. The Comedian is currently in Australia for a show and this incident happened over there..check it out below image

image
 “So I met this 6ft 6 inches tall Australian last night and his shirt got me really curious. Had to walk up to him to find out how and where he got the shirt. “Oh; I’m a whizkid fan. He’s a Nigerian artist and I can’t get enough of his music. I tried to get d shirt on eBay but it wasn’t there so I made this myself”. Wow!!!! So I added I was going to pass the message to whizkid and this guy goes full current on me. ” you know him? You know whizkid personally””??? The next thing I know…. #freedrinks. …… Brothers and sisters, when you work hard and do what u love, u realize d world is small after all”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quick Message
Press Esc to close
Copyright © 2013 SOCIALVILLA All Right Reserved